Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Gotta Love Late Night Canadian News....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Before I get on with my retarded story [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll just give everyone a little tidbit:
    Canadian Tv can basically be, uncensored, it's up to the channels to censor anything....so, with that....

    So I couldn't sleep last night, so I figure I'd watch TV, and there's like, sort of the Canadian version of CNN, only, they dont repeat the same thing 20 times a day, and this was like, at about 1:30 this morning/last night, whatever you'd call it

    It was basically about the aftermath of the Russian school hostage-taking/terrorist thing, and how cameramen went in with emergency teams afterwards, and happened to film everything....

    Basically, last night, I saw about 100 dead people one tv...yay.

    I wont go into details, but a few I thought I'd mention were one of the task Force guys that wnet in early (there actually seemed to be alot of camo-wearing Russian forces dead) with both legs broken and bent to for a t, laying in the middle of a room.

    Then, maybe you've all heard of the auditorium, and how alot of the bodies were there, mainly because of the gas that the russian forces used to try and knock everyone out, and ended up killing half of them, chechnyen widows (most of the "terrorists" were widows of men killed in recent attacks by the military) including one two minute shot of one laying in a seat in the auditorium with a bomb belt strapped to her, and looks to have been there for a good day or more....


    Anyways, just felt like telling a fucked up story, and how funny that channel is at night and how it always has british documentaries about child prostitution and genocide.... gotta love the news!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Plastic Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    City TV is the only station I'll ever watch movies on, because even with R rated flicks they never edit any of them.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True dat! They'll air the word fuck in the middle of the day! Actually, the only thing I've ever heard censored is 'motherfucker', but they just censor the 'mother'.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    yep gotta love City!

    most digital cable channels (like the Canadian music ones) wont censor at all, and even muchmusic is trying to do that, some stupid ass show before where they had fans do anything for a chance to meet a band, and even the host kept yellin' out shit! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love how one of our biggest stations (CityTV) shows porn on Friday nights. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I think it's time we brought back public executions... burning at the steak... hangings... etc., just for the motherfuckers who commit horrible crimes.

    I'm tired of the pansy-assed approach to justice. Fuck the pain-free needle injection death scentences (which don't even get to happen in the worst cases here in Canada).

    Let every motherfucker know it isn't going to be a free ride...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •